Welcome to BCM Institute's introductory page on the CM-400: Crisis Management Manager course leading to the CM Certified Expert (CMCE) certification.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- the courseware (handbook) and a dictionary
- the refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break
- a lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant
After the course, the fee will include:
- a qualifying CMCE examination
- a qualifying CMCE re-examination
However, the application fee for CMCE application processing fees is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete the CM-300 course prior to joining the CM-400: Crisis Management Manager course?
- Yes, Participants are to attend and complete the prerequisite CM-300 course before attending this course.
- The CM-400 course syllabus is actually the day-1 and day-2 content of the CM-5000 course.
Can I attend the CM-300 course first and join the CM-400 course later?
- BCM Managers who have completed the prerequisite, CM-300 course are encouraged to attend this follow up course.
- Or get your CMCE Certification by attending 4 day and 1/2 course which is CM-5000
Do I need to complete the CMCE exams?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized CM certification.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a CM Certified Expert (CMCE).
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the CMCE exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the examinations.
- We would encourage you to re-take the examinations within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help!
For further understanding of this course, reading this article on "Crisis Management and Business Continuity Management: Why Is It Often Confused?" may help you more.
Lastly, if you would like to continue to know more about your Crisis Management journey, click "Crisis Management : How and where do I start?"