Welcome to BCM Institute's introductory page on the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course leading to the CM Certified Specialist (CMCS) or CMCS certification.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- the courseware (handbook) and a dictionary
- the refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break
- a lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant
After the course, the fee will include:
- a qualifying CMCS examination
- a qualifying CMCS re-examination
However, the application fee for CMCS application processing fees is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete the CM-200: Crisis Management Planner course prior to joining the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course?
- In your case of choosing to attend the CM-300 course directly, you do not to attend the CM-200 course.
- The CM-200 course syllabus is actually the day 1 content of the CM-300 course. So by you attending the CM-300 course, you are automatically enrolled for the CM-200 course as well.
Can I attend the CM-200 course first and join the CM-300 course later?
- Starting from 1 October 2018, the day 1 course of our CM-300 and CM-5000 course will be attended via electronic means. You will be attending a e-learning module "BCM Fundamental Package".
- Day 1 of the CM-300 course will continue to be offered as classes in both Singapore and Malaysia till 2019.
Do I need to complete the CMCS exams?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized CM certification.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS)
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the CMCS exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the examinations.
- We would encourage you to re-take the examinations within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help!
For further understanding of this course, reading this article on "Crisis Management and Business Continuity Management: Why Is It Often Confused?" may help you more.
Lastly, if you would like to continue to know more about your Crisis Management journey, click "Crisis Management : How and where do I start?"