These are frequently asked questions on the advanced level CM-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer course leading to the CM Certified Expert (CMCE) certification.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- The courseware (handbook) and a dictionary
- The refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break
- A lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant
After the course, the fee will include:
- A qualifying CMCE examination
- A qualifying CMCE re-examination
However, the application fee for CMCE application processing fees is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete any CM competency-level courses to joining the CM-5000 course?
- Participants who are new to BC/CM or with less than one year of BC/CM experience will be awarded the Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP) certificate by attending this CM-5000 course, while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS) .
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to apply for their Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification after completed the online exam.
Do I need to complete the CMCE exams?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized BCM certification.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE).
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the CMCE exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the examinations.
- We would encourage you to re-take the examinations within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help!For further understanding of this course, reading this article on "Crisis Management and Business Continuity Management: Why Is It Often Confused?" it's may help you more.
Lastly, if you would like to continue to know more about your Crisis Management journey, click "Crisis Management : How and where do I start?"