CM-400 is the second installment of the CM-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer course. This course is completed by busy professionals who are keen on achieving the Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification in two stage. This is usually due to time commitment or budgetary constraint.
CM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Crisis Management (CM) course with an addition of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instill detailed concepts and knowledge in CM/BCM practitioners, which will enable the individual to drive CM programmes and projects for the entire organization.
It is a pre-requisite for participants to complete the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course before enrolling for the CM-400: Crisis Management Manager course.
Participants of the course are required to pass the Qualifying CMCS examination before proceeding to attend the CM-400: Crisis Management Manager course.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organizational-wide crisis management programmes.
- Identify the types of the crisis affecting the organization and prioritizing them.
- Develop and implement CM strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training
- Conduct CM exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is a competency-based training versus certification course training?
- Should I attempt the WSQ BCM course or BCM Institute's Certification courses?
- Can I have this course conducted in-house for all of my unit-level coordinators?
Lastly, if you would like to continue to know more about your Crisis Management journey, click "Crisis Management : How and where do I start?"