When embarking on the crisis communication courses from BCM Institute, you may find the content of this introductory page on the CC-300: Crisis Communication Implementer course useful. The successful completion of the course will lead to the CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) or CCCS certification barring at least one year of relevant experience.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- the courseware (cover of the handbook as shown on the right) and a dictionary
- the refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break
- a lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant
After the course, the fee will include:
- a qualifying CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) examination
- a qualifying CCCS re-examination
However, the application fee for CCCS application processing fees is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete the "CC-300 CC Implementer" course prior to joining the CC-400 CC Manager" course?
- In your case of choosing to attend the CC-400 course, you MUST attend the CC-300 course.
- The CC-300 course is actually the prerequisite course of the CC-400 course. So by you attending the CC-300 course, you are can enrolled for the next CC-400 course as well.
Can I join the "CC-5000 CC Expert Implementer" course directly?
- Participant can attend the "CC-5000 CC Expert Implementer" course directly if they choose to do so. The only difference is the award of the certification level as it is based on the relevant CC experience.
- It is useful to note that "CC-5000 CC Expert Implementer Course" is an installment of "CC-300 CC Implementer" and "CC-400 CC Manager" course, which leads to the same CCCE certification.
- Participants who are new to CC or with less than one year of CC experience will be awarded the CC Certified Plan (CCCP) certificate by attending this "CM-5000 CC Expert Implementer" course, while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) .
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to apply for their CC Certified Expert (CCCE) certification after completed the online exam.
Do I need to complete the CCCS exam after attending the "CC-300 CC Implementer" course?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized BCM certification.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a CC Certified Specialist (CCCS)
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the CCCS exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the examination (2nd attempt).
- We would encourage you to re-take the examination within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help!
Read More about your learning journey -- click "Minimizing Reputation Lost Through Effective Crisis Communication"