Crises can happen anytime to your organisation and it continue to have negative effects on brand image and reputation. It is thus important to be equipped with the right competency to be part of the communication process. hence, it is essential that you know what to do and how to manage the communication of the crises when they happen.
The pre-requisite for this course is the CC-300 Implementer course, an intermediate-level course that would have provided participants with a strong foundation on the principles and tools of crisis communication. Participants will be guided by experience facilitators to further develop their know-how and skills for executing and managing the crisis communication plan when a crisis occurs. Professionals responsible for protecting an organization’s reputation against various threats and unwanted challenges should attend this module.
This course is primarily designed to instil deeper crisis communication implementation and execution concepts and knowledge. Business Continuity Management (BCM), Crisis Management (CM) and/or IT Disaster Recovery (DR) practitioners wanting to upgrade their crisis communication knowledge to the highest level may find this course suitable. It will enable professionals to acquire the necessary crisis communication skills that will in-turn enable the individual to drive, or be part of the crisis communication program for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train the Organization BCM Coordinator, CC/CM/BCM managers, planners, and project managers who are directly involved in the implementation of the crisis communication plan.
- Drive organisational-wide crisis communication program.
- Develop crisis communication policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement comprehensive crisis communication plan.
- Learn to track and trace incident events and prioritize decisions and activities.
- Create and develop crisis communication awareness and training programmes.
- Develop and implement press release and holding statements.
- Adopt a crisis communication to manage social media during crisis.
- Learn how to develop an organization-wide crisis communication exercising and testing program.
- Implement audit and assessment program to ensure crisis communication plan effectiveness.
Before you register, do remember that there is a pre-requite for you to have completed the CC-300 Crisis Communication Implementer course.
CC Certified Expert (CCCE) Certification will be awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying CCCE examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 3 year of CC experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD150 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Read More about your learning journey -- click "Minimizing Reputation Lost Through Effective Crisis Communication"