Crisis Communication Implementer or CC-300 is a 2-day intermediate Crisis Communication (CC) course with a two and a half hour, 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examinations, following the successful completion of the course.
This intermediate-level course is suitable for professionals assigned to support the crisis communication effort. Course participants should have prior knowledge and experience in Business Continuity Management (BCM), Crisis Management (CM) and/or IT Disaster Recovery (DR).
Having understood the different types of organisational crisis scenarios from the foundation course, participants will be guided to take a examine their organisation’s current threats and potential crises. Participants would be guided to perform a stakeholder analysis and identify issues to develop an appropriate crisis communication plan to manage a crisis.
If your organisation has a full-time or designated corporate communication professional, this course will assist his/her understanding of crisis communication issues that are linked to the various BCM, CM and DR planning efforts. This course is also beneficial for BCM and DR professionals who need to support the organisation’s communication process during a disaster or crisis.
Participants will emerge with a clear understanding on the concepts of crisis communication (CC) and its processes. These include the understanding of the following:
- Understand the activities and key deliverable with the CC planning methodology.
- Identify and assemble the CC team members.
- Assign the roles and responsibilities for each of the CC team member.
- Identify audiences, stakeholders and interested parties.
- Link crisis communications to both internal and outside of the organization when managing the crisis
- Perform risk assessment to identify the possible threats and crisis scenarios with the crisis management team.
- Establish level of crisis and its escalation in communication.
- Identify and develop the relevant CC strategies.
- Develop and implement a CC plan
- Understand media handling principles.
CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification will be awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying CCCS examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of CC experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Read More about your learning journey -- click "Minimizing Reputation Lost Through Effective Crisis Communication"