This is a 2-day intermediate business continuity management (BCM) course that incorporates the BCM-200 ISO 22301 BCMS Planner course on its 1st day. The course code is BCM-300 or ISO22301 BCMS Implementer Course.
Participants will follow be given the opportunity to practice the fundamental concepts of risk analysis and review (RAR), business impact analysis (BIA), business continuity strategy (BCS), Plan development (BC Plan), testing and exercising via hands-on and interactive sessions with fellow participants from various industries on the 2nd day of the course. Participants are expected to complete an actual RAR, BIA, BCS and BC Plan templates using your organization examples.
This hands-on practice would be facilitated by industry practitioners that include current BCM managers, consultants and vice presidents from renowned banks, higher educational institutions and many other commercial environment implementing BCM.
At the end of the course, participants will have to attempt the 2 1/2 hour Qualifying Business Continuity Certified Specialist exam. The exam is a 100-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
The duration of examination is 2 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
Attending the course will provide the participants with the pertinent skills and knowledge, empowering them to:
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
This course is designed for Middle Management, Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM Coordinators; BC/ DR/ Risk Management Managers. Practitioners assigned or responsible for business continuity from operational risk management, quality assurance, facility and security will find this course adequate.
BC Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed the
Ask yourself "What is My BCM Competency Level?" before you embark on your learning journey.
- Can I do the course in installment: "Complete Your Final Installment of Advanced Level BCM (400 Level) Training Course"
- Additional "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on BCM-300 ISO22301 BCMS Implementer Course" that may help you regarding the course fee and the examination.
- How do I prepared myself for the examination?
- What is Certification and Competency-based Courses?
- Can I see a Comparison Between BCM Intermediate Level Competency and Certification Courses?
- Should I attempt the WSQ BCM course or BCM Institute's Certification courses?
- Can I have this course conducted in-house for all of my unit-level coordinators?
Please feel free to send us a note if you have any of these questions to email@example.com
Lastly, if you would like to continue to know more about Business Continuity management learning journey, click "Implementing and Managing Your Business Continuity Program"