Based on the course [CM-5000] that you have just enquired specifically for the CITREP+ funding, what are the additional questions that you may asked?
Why Am I only Awarded the CMCP certification after completing the CM-5000 course and passing the CMCE examination?
One of the conditions for the claim of the CITREP+ funding, the required for funding to take place is to be awarded the Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP) certification. Hence, you would be getting the Crisis Management Certified Planner or CMCP certification once you pass the Qualifying Examination that is attached to the courses.
This process to award you with the CMCP certification enable you to start the processing of your CITREP+ claim immediately after the successful completion of the CMCE exam. As you have have successfully completed a expert level training and have passed the exam, you can proceed to apply for your higher certification with respect to your crisis management experience.
Read Claim procedure for CITREP+ funding
What CM Certification Can I Attain?
Upon completion of the CITREP+ approved Crisis Management Expert Implementer course or course code CM-5000 and the successful passing of the BCM Institute's professional examination (CMCE), you will allow you to apply for the following certification and they are:
- Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP)
- Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS)
- Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE)
Read more about the business continuity certification "What Certification is Offered By BCM Institute?"
What Do I Need to Do to Get the CITREP+ Funding?
- Make a full upfront payment towards the course (SGD 3,850)
- Attend 75% of the course
- Pass the accompanying qualifying exam and be awarded the Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP) certification
- Send the relevant documentation such as invoice, receipt, attendance sheet, email results and certificate online via eservice.imda.gov.sg/icms or email to email@example.com
- You will be working with a designated BCM Institute's course administrator once you have made the payment for the course
- Be reimbursed no later than 6 weeks from the date of claim.
What If I Fail the Examination?
Subsequent attempts would be payable at SGD 250 per try. Based on our track record running this course for more than a decade, do note that it is rare that we have participants who fail in their 2nd attempt if you spent the time paying attention and studying the handbook and electronic information provided on our electronic Wikipedia.
Read for more details about the Singapore Government Funding [CITREP+] for Advanced Level BCM Certification Course [BCM-5000]