Welcome to the frequently asked questions or FAQ for BCM Institute's IT Disaster Recovery DRP-300 Blended Learning course.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee for Singapore Dollar (SGD) 2,400 includes
- the set of pre-readings
- access to BCMPedia definition and guidance notes for the following templates:
- RAR: IT DR Risk Assessment
- BIA: IT Application Impact Analysis (inter-linked to the Business Impact Analysis extracted from the BCM Project)
- BCS: IT DR Strategy
- PD: IT DR Plan and
- TE: Testing and Exercising
After the course, the fee will include:
- the award of a DRCP e-certificate (upon completion of Module 1: E-learning)
- Note that e-Learning is available on 1 Dec 2020.
- review on assessment for IT DR Risk Assessment [RAR], IT Disaster Recovery Strategy [BCS], IT DR Plan [PD]
- DRCS application processing fees once you complete Module 2: Facilitated Online Workshop)
However, the DRCS application must be completed within 1 months from the notification on the successful completion of Module 2 for BL-DR-300 course. If this is not done, an application processing fee of SGD 75 will be payable for the application of DRCS certification.
Do I have to complete the Module 1: E-Learning course first prior to joining the Module 2: Facilitated Walk-through course?
- Module 1: E-Learning package is compulsory as it forms the initial assessment for the "grounding" of IT DR knowledge. The successful completion of the course will allow the participants to be awarded the "Disaster Recovery Certified Planner" certification. [click DRCP icon to find out more]
- Once you have completed the Module 1: E-learning entitled "IT DR Fundamental Package", you may proceed to attend Module 2: Facilitated Online Workshop.
Do I need to complete the DRCS exams?
- If you are attempting the Blended Learning, there will be no examination.
- The equivalent of the DRCS examination will be conducted;
- as part of Module 1: E-Learning
- successful completion of 4 assignments as part of Module 2: Facilitated Online Workshop
I noticed that the "Module 2: Facilitated Learning Workshop" is held at Asian Timing, is there any timing for me as I reside outside of the Asia Pacific Region?
- The timing of the sessions are catered for two zones:
- US/ Europe/ Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- The time of the 1-hour online workshop is set at Singapore Timing which is Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT) + 8 hours.
- 14:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 11:30 (am) as Mumbai is GMT+5.5 Hours
- 22:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 17:00 (pm) as Kenya is GMT-5 Hours
What Certificates will I be Receiving Upon Competing the course?
As the blended learning course is conducted over a period of 10 to 12 weeks, you will be expected to receive certificate of completion (COC) and an initial "Disaster Recovery Certified Planner" certification.
Learn more by reading about What Certificates Will I Receive After Completing DRP-300 (Blended Learning)?
Let us know if you need further clarifications, and we'll be glad to help.
More Information About IT DR Blended Learning
To know more about our blended learning program and when the next course is scheduled, feel free to contact our friendly course consultant colleagues via firstname.lastname@example.org. They are the BL-DR-3 Blended Learning DR-300 IT Disaster Recovery Implementer and the BL-DR-5 Blended Learning DR-5000 IT Disaster Recovery Expert Implementer.
Please feel free to send us a note if you have any of these questions to email@example.com