Frequently Asked Questions on CITREP+ Government Funding?
Good news to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs). The BCM-5000 course is now CITREP+ funded.
Click on the button to know more about CITREP+ funding and all other CITREP+ requirements.
CITREP+ Vs WSQ Funded Courses
These are some of the questions often asked by potential participants with regards to two government funding from the Singapore government competency-based training (WSQ funding by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) versus CITREP+ programme under Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
- Professional BCM international certification versus competency-based accreditation
Intermediate Level Course Content Comparison [WSQ Vs BCM-300]
- Competency based training [WSQ-BCM-310, BCM-320 and BCM-330] equivalent to BCM Institute's professional certification level [BCM-300 and BCCS]
Choice of Attending CITREP Vs WSQ Courses
- The current WSQ competency based training equivalent to BCM Institute's intermediate certification level professional certification level
Bridging of WSQ (Intermediate Level) Course to Advanced Level BCM Course
- How to bridge using WSQ crisis management courses [BCM-310, BCM-320 and BCM-330] to achieve the Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification?
Funding Applicable to In-house Training for Unit BCM Coordinators
- It is recommended that WSQ competency based training be provided if it is for the unit-level or department-level coordinator.
- Do speak to our Singapore training team to conduct it in-house as the content can be contextualised to your organisation and even used it as an annual update to your BCM plan.
Funding for In-house BCM Programme Office
- It is possible as long as there is at least 6 confirmed participants enrolled for the course.
- As such course requires us to deploy a senior and experienced BCM professional with no conflict of interest, do speak to the BCM Institute's training team.
Published to Received BCCP certification on IMDA portal
When reading the IMDA portal, it appears that I am attending a advanced level BCCE certification course and in the portal, it is reflected as BCCP?
- Understand the reason by clicking "What Certification Will I Be Receiving After Attending the CITREP+ BCM Course?"
Please feel free to send us a note if you have any of these questions to email@example.com
If you would like to continue to know more about your business continuity management learning journey, click on the button below.