Welcome to BCM Institute's introductory page on the ISO 22301 BCMS Implementer course leading to the Business Continuity Certified Specialist or BCCS certification.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- the courseware (handbook) and a dictionary
- the refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break
- a lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant
After the course, the fee will include:
- a qualifying BCCS examination
- a qualifying BCCS re-examination
However, the application fee for BCCS application processing fees is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete the BCM-200 ISO 22301 BCMS Planner course prior to joining the BCM-300 ISO 22301 BCMS Implementer course?
- In your case of choosing to attend the BCM-300 course directly, you do not to attend the BCM-200 course.
- The BCM-200 course syllabus is actually the day 1 content of the BCM-300 course. So by you attending the BCM-300 course, you are automatically enrolled for the BCM-200 course as well.
Can I attend the BCM-200 course first and join the BCM-300 course later?
- Starting from 1 October 2018, the day 1 course of our BCM-300 and BCM-5000 course will be attended via electronic means. You will be attending a e-learning module "BCM Fundamental Package".
- Day 1 of the BCM-300 course will continue to be offered as classes in both Singapore and Malaysia till 2019.
Do I need to complete the BCCS exams?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized BCM certification.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a Business Continuity Certified Specialist.
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the BCCS exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the examinations.
- We would encourage you to re-take the examinations within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help!
For further understanding of this course, reading this article on " Embarking Your BCM Learning Journey by Attending the Intermediate Course" may help you more.