What is CITREP+ and CM-5000 Course?
You would have read the CITREP+ funding programme under Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)’s TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative and the course content for the ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer course.
Read "What is the Specific Funding for the Advanced Level BCM Certification Course [BCM-5000]?" to find out more about the funding if you have not read it yet.
In this article, you are presented with some of the commonly asked questions when you are embarking on the government funding (CITREP+ from IMDA and WSQ from SSG) and the relationship between the other courses offered by BCM Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions for CITREP+?
2. Intermediate Level Course Content Comparison [WSQ Vs BCM-300]
3. Choice of Attending CITREP Vs WSQ Courses
4. Bridging of WSQ (Intermediate Level) Course to Advanced Level BCM Course
5. Funding Applicable to In-house Training for Unit BCM Coordinators
6. Funding for In-house BCM Programme Office
7. Published to Received BCCP certification on IMDA portal
When reading the IMDA portal, it appears that I am attending a advanced level BCCE certification course and in the portal, it is reflected as BCCP?
- Understand the reason by clicking "What Certification Will I Be Receiving After Attending the CITREP+ BCM Course?"