Share Your Personal Photo Us
BCM Institute would like you to provide the following:
- event team to develop the necessary collateral for the 2022 Meet-the-Experts webinars.
- program admin team to develop the necessary collateral for the information designated to potential participants about you as their instructors.
Thank you for accepting our invitation to speak. This is the detailed requirement and guidance on the preliminary photo submission for the webinar. We encourage you to submit a portrait and a landscape photograph of yourself.
There is a portrait for the banner on the Meet-the-Experts website and Landing page. It will also be a personal banner as a token of your acceptance to speak.
The landscape banner will update your CV to be shared with the participants attending your session. This photo need not be too serious as it summarises your curriculum vitae (CV).
Sample landscape photos inserted as banners for blogs
Please review the following speaker's photo/ image requirements.
- One landscape full-colour casual photo of the speaker.
- Preferably the images MUST be at least 1024px wide and 1024px tall
- Keep the proportions of the photo, and there is no need to crop it to this size
- One portrait corporate photo.
- This photo will go to the marketing banner.
- The images should be at least 500px length (wide) and 500px breath (high).
- Keep the photo proportions; no need to crop to this size.
- File Format and Size
- JPG, JPEG, TIF, or TIFF files are accepted.
- The maximum file size is 3MB.