This blog is under construction. It is not presentable but the content is valid for initial reading.
|Module 1 Assignment 1|
|Submission of Assignment|
Assignment: Note that the M1-S2 instructor will be assigned to review and comment on the eCampus email. The participants are expected to submit two calendar days after your M1-S2 session, and the Program Admin team will be notifying you of the availability of the assignments to be reviewed.
As a guide for M1-S1 and M1-S2 (usually the same) instructors, the participants will download their templates from this Module that you are viewing now and upload them back to this portal. The rule is to submit two working days after your session.
Remind the student to submit their completed Assignment as assignments after the class. The deadline is two calendar days after the Module 1 Session 2 class.
[In-house] Onsite Training. The participant is expected to submit the assignment in class.
[In-house] Blended Learning. Participants are required to submit (upload) the two assignments via the "Upload" module in eCampus, and this is to be reviewed by the Facilitator.
Marking of Assignment (Blended Learning)
- Click to icon above to select the assignment to mark
- Note that there is an "In-house" and also a "Training-led Implementation" icon
- Select "Separate Groups" and select the group that you are facilitating.
- You should be able to see the list of participants attending your course.
- Click "View All Submission"
- Click "Grade" to review the submission.
- Insert comments in the "Feedback Comments" box.