Welcome to the frequently asked questions or FAQ for BCM Institute's Crisis Communication CC-300 Blended Learning course.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee for Singapore Dollar (SGD) 2,400 includes
- the set of pre-readings
- access to BCMPedia definition and guidance notes for the following templates:
- RAR: Crisis Risk Assessment
- BIA: Not needed as the input is extracted from the BCM Project
- BCS: Crisis Communication Strategy
- PD: Crisis Communication Plan and
- TE: Testing and Exercising
After the course, the fee will include:
- Award of a CCCP e-certificate (upon completion of Module 1: E-learning)
- Review on assessment for Crisis Risk Assessment [RAR], Crisis Strategy [BCS], Crisis Communication Plan [PD]
- CCCS application processing fees once you complete Module 2: Facilitated Online Workshop)
However, the CCCS application must be completed within 1 month from the notification on the successful completion of Module 2 for the BL-CC-300 course. If this is not done, an application processing fee of SGD 75 will be payable for the application of CCCS certification.
Do I have to complete the Module 1: E-Learning course first prior to joining the Module 2: Facilitated Walk-through course?
- The Module 1: E-Learning package is compulsory as it forms the initial assessment for the "grounding" of CC knowledge. The successful completion of the course will allow the participants to be awarded the "Crisis Communication Certified Planner" certification.
- Once you have completed Module 1: E-learning entitled "CC Fundamental Package", you may proceed to attend Module 2: Facilitated Online Workshop.
Do I Need to Complete the CCCS Exam?
- If you are attempting Blended Learning, there will be no examination.
- The equivalent of the CCCS examination will be conducted;
- as part of Module 1: E-Learning
- successful completion of 4 assignments as part of Module 2: Facilitated Online Workshop
I noticed that the "Module 2: Facilitated Learning Workshop" is held at Asian Timing, is there any timing for me as I reside outside of the Asia Pacific Region?
- The timing of the sessions are catered for two zones:
- US/ Europe/ Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- The time of the 1-hour online workshop is set at Singapore Timing which is Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT) + 8 hours.
- 14:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 11:30 (am) as Mumbai is GMT+5.5 Hours
- 22:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 17:00 (pm) as Kenya is GMT-5 Hours
What Certificates will I be Receiving Upon Competing in the course?
As the blended learning course is conducted over a period of 4 to 6weeks, you will be expected to receive a certificate of completion (COC) and an initial "Crisis Communication Certified Planner" certification.
Learn more by reading about What Certificates Will I Receive After Completing CC-300 (Blended Learning)?
Let us know if you need further clarifications, and we'll be glad to help.
For further understanding of this course, reading this article on " Crisis Communication: How Do I Start My Crisis Communication Learning Journey?