What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- the course-ware (handbook) and a dictionary.
- the refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break.
- a lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant.
After the course, the fee will include:
- a qualifying DRCS examination.
- a qualifying DRCS re-examination.
However, the application fee for DRCS application processing fees is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete the DRP-200: IT DR Planner course prior to joining the DRP-300: IT DR Implementer course?
- In your case of choosing to attend the DRP-300 course directly, you do not to attend the DRP-200 course. Note: BCM Institute does not have DRP-200 course offered as a 1-day classroom training. This course is only made available for elearning only.
- The DRP-200 course syllabus is actually the day 1 content of the DRP-300 course. So by you attending the DRP-300 course, you are automatically enrolled for the DRP-200 course as well.
Can I attend the DRP-200 course first and join the DRP-300 course later?
- Starting from 1 April 2020, the day 1 course of our DRP-300 and DRP-5000 course will be attended via electronic means. You will be attending a e-learning module.
- Day 1 of the DRP-300 course will continue to be offered as classes in both Singapore and Malaysia.
Do I need to complete the DRCS exams?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized BCM certification.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification.
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the DRCS exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the DRCS examination.
- We would encourage you to re-take the examinations within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help!
For further understanding of this course, reading this article on "Building Your IT Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Management Program" may help you more.