The CC-5000: Crisis Communication Expert Implementer course leading to the CC Certified Expert (CCCE) certification is one the complimentary upgrading program designed for crisis management, business continuity management and IT disaster recovery professionals seeking to enhance their capability to support the entire communication protocols.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee includes
- The CC-5000 courseware (handbook cover as shown on the right) and a dictionary
- The refreshment which includes the morning and afternoon tea-break
- A lunch at the hotel or nearby restaurant
After the course, the fee will include:
- A qualifying CCCE examination
- A qualifying CCCE re-examination
However, the application fee for CCCE application processing fees (upon successful completion of the examination) is not included as part of the course fees.
For participants attending this course in another country, the accommodation and flight to the country are not inclusive.
Do I have to complete any CC competency-level courses before I join the "CC-5000 CC Expert Implementer" course?
- Participant can attend the "CC-5000 CC Expert Implementer" Course directly if they choose to do so. The only difference is the award of the certification level as it is based on the relevant CC experience.
- It is useful to note that "CC-5000 CC Expert Implementer Course" is an installment of "CC-300 CC Implementer" and "CC-400 CC Manager" course, which leads to the same CCCE certification.
- Participants who are new to CC or with less than one year of CC experience will be awarded the CC Certified Plan (CCCP) certificate by attending this "CM-5000 CC Expert Implementer" course, while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) .
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to apply for their CC Certified Expert (CCCE) certification after completed the online exam.
Do I need to complete the CCCE exams?
- Yes you do as this would allow you to obtain an internationally recognized BCM certification specializing on crisis communication.
- Passing of the exams allows you to be certified as a CC Certified Expert (CCCE).
- Do note that the exam fees is inclusive whether you take it or not. Therefore, the absence from examination cannot be deducted from the course fees.
What happens if I fail the CCCE exam?
- Your course fees allow you one complimentary re-try of the examinations.
- We would encourage you to re-take the examinations within a month from your first try.
- The complimentary re-examination will void after 90 days from the first attempt.
Let us know if you need further clarifications, we'll be glad to help! For further understanding of this course, reading this article on "Minimizing Reputation Lost Through Effective Crisis communication" it's may help you more.