Welcome to the frequently asked questions or FAQ for BCM Institute's OR-300 Blended Learning course.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee for Singapore Dollar (SGD) 2,400 includes:
During the course:
- access to the full set of the soft copy templates.
- Note that hard copies of the templates are only provided for a classroom-based course
After the course:
- the award of an ORCP e-certificate (upon completion of module 2 and passing the examination conducted at the end of the course)
- Review of assessments
- ORCS application processing fees
However, the ORCS application must be completed within 3 months from the notification of passing the OR-300 course. An application processing fee of SGD 75 will be payable for the application for ORCS certification.
- Yes. Module 1 is compulsory as it forms the initial assessment for the "grounding" of operational resilience knowledge.
- Once you have completed Module 1, you will then proceed to attend Module 2.
- The successful completion of the course will allow the participants to be awarded the "Operational Resilience Certified Planner" certification.
Do I need to complete the ORCS exam while attending a Blended Learning course?
I noticed that the course is held at Asian Timing, is there any timing for me as I reside outside of the Asia Pacific Region?
- The timing of the sessions is catered for two zones:
- US/ Europe/ Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- The time of the 3-hour online workshop is set at Singapore Timing which is Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT) + 8 hours.
- 14:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 11:30 (am) as Mumbai is GMT+5.5 Hours
- 22:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 17:00 (pm) as Kenya is GMT-5 Hours
What Certificates will I be Receiving Upon Competing in the course?
As the blended learning course is conducted over a period of 4 weeks, you will be expected to receive a certificate of completion (COC) and an initial "Operational Resilience Certified Planner" certification.
Learn more by reading about What Certificates Will I Receive After Completing OR-300 (Blended Learning)?
Let us know if you need further clarifications, and we'll be glad to help.
Find out more about Blended Learning OR-300 [BL-OR-3] and OR-5000 [BL-OR-5]
To know more about our blended learning program and when the next course is scheduled, feel free to contact our friendly course consultant colleagues via email@example.com
|Please feel free to send us a note if you have any queries.|