For Singaporeans above 40 years old, you will be eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy.
What is SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy?
The SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy recognises that mid-career Singaporeans may face more significant challenges in training and provides additional subsidies to encourage them to upskill and reskill to adapt to changing job requirements.
What is SkillsFuture Credit?
SkillsFuture Credit aims to encourage individual ownership of skills development and lifelong learning. Introduced in 2015, all Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500. Know more about SkillsFuture Credit Scheme.
From 1 April 2020, eligible Singaporeans can start using their one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up. A one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up of $500 will be provided to every Singapore Citizen aged 25 years and above.
What is CM-5000 Course?
It ground the participants with the necessary CM fundamentals and progressively worked toward introducing the essential steps of developing CM strategies. It will also teach on designing and implementation of CM plans.
Read more about the Most Comprehensive Crisis Management Expert Level [CM-5000] Course offered by BCM Institute.
Am I Eligible for SkillsFuture Funding?
- Self-sponsored applicants; and
- Company-sponsored applicants.
Grants for Company
Post-secondary Education Account (PSEA)
The Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) is part of the Post-Secondary Education Scheme to help pay for the post-secondary education of Singaporeans. You may use the monies to pay the course fee.
Claim After SkillsFuture Funding [Applied to Blended Learning]
Claim for SkillsFuture Funding
Do note that all participants must only pay the net fees after funding.
- What are Certification and Competency-based (WSQ) Courses?
- Professional CM international certification versus competency-based accreditation
- Can I see a Comparison Between CM Intermediate Level Competency and Certification Courses?
- Competency-based training equivalent to BCM Institute's professional certification level
- If I take the WSQ competency-based training route, how can I achieve the highest (expert) level certification awarded by BCM Institute?
- How do bridge using WSQ crisis management courses [CM-360 and CM-460] to achieve the Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification?
- For my CM program office (Senior CM Team), can I have this course conducted in-house for my team managing the corporate or organisation-level crisis management programme?
- It is possible as long as there are at least 6 confirmed participants enrolled for the course.
- As such course requires us to deploy more than one senior and experienced CM professional with no conflict of interest to your organisation, do speak to the BCM Institute's training team.
Find out more about Blended Learning [BL] or Hybrid Learning [HL] for CM-5000 and CM-300
|Please feel free to send us a note if you have any questions.