What is CITREP+?
The CITREP+ is a programme under Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)’s TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative to support the workforce in keeping pace with technology shifts, through continuous and proactive training of infocomm technology (ICT) skills and domain knowledge that are in demand, in order to stay competitive and meet the challenges of a fast-moving digital landscape.
Read about TeSa initiative
Read about BCM Insitute's Authorized Course under SkillsFuture (CITREP+ Fundng)
What is SkillsFuture Credit?
SkillsFuture Credit aims to encourage individual ownership of skills development and lifelong learning. Introduced in 2015, all Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500. Know more about SkillsFuture Credit Scheme.
From 1 April 2020, eligible Singaporeans can start using their one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up. A one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up of $500 will be provided to every Singapore Citizen aged 25 years and above.
What is CM-5000 Course?
It ground the participants with the necessary CM fundamentals and progressively, work toward introducing the essential steps of developing CM strategies. It will also teach on designing and implementation of CM plans.
Read more about the Most Comprehensive Crisis Management Expert Level [CM-5000] Course offered by BCM Institute.
Am I Eligible for CITREP+ Funding?
- Self-sponsored applicants; and
- Company-sponsored applicants.
|Criteria||Funding support||Fee Payable|
Grants for Company
Claim After CITREP+ and SkillsFuture Credit [Applied to Blended learning]
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is Certification (CITREP+) and Competency-based (WSQ) Courses?
- Professional CM international certification versus competency-based accreditation
- Can I see a Comparison Between CM Intermediate Level Competency and Certification Courses?
- Competency based training equivalent to BCM Institute's professional certification level
- If I were to take the WSQ competency-based training route, how can I achieve the highest (expert) level certification awarded by BCM Institute?
- How to bridge using WSQ crisis management courses [CM-360 and CM-460] to achieve the Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification?
- For my CM program office (Senior CM Team) , can I have this course conducted in-house for my team managing the corporate or organisation-level crisis management programme?
- It is possible as long as there is at least 6 confirmed participants enrolled for the course.
- As such course requires us to deploy more than one senior and experienced CM professional with no conflict of interest to your organisation, do speak to the BCM Institute's training team.
Please feel free to send us a note if you have any of these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or register now by clicking button below for us to get back to you.