Welcome to the frequently asked questions or FAQ for BCM Institute's BCM-300 Blended Learning course.
What is included in the course fee?
When you are attending the course, the fee for Singapore Dollar (SGD) 2,400 includes:
During the course:
- the access to all the full set of the soft copy templates for RAR, BIA, BCS, PD and TE
- Note that only hard copy of the templates are provided for classroom-based course
After the course:
- the award of a BCCP e-certificate (upon completion of module 1: E-learning)
- Review on assessment for RAR, BIA, BCS, PD
- BCCS application processing fees
However, the BCCS application must be completed within 3 months from the notification on the passing the BCM-300 course. If this is not done, an application processing fee of SGD 75 will be payable for the application of BCCS certification.
Do I have to complete the Module 1: E-Learning course first prior to joining the Module 2: Facilitated Walk-through course?
- The Module 1: E-Learning package is compulsory as it forms the initial assessment for the "grounding" of BCM knowledge. The successful completion of the course will allow the participants to be awarded the "Business Continuity Certified Planner" certification.
- Once you have completed the Module 1: E-learning entitled "BCM Fundamental Package", you may proceed to attend Module 2: Facilitated Walk-through.
Do I need to complete the BCCS exam? while attending Blended Learning course?
- If you are attempting the Blended Learning, there will be no examination.
- The equivalent of the BCCS examination will be conducted;
- as part of Module 1: E-Learning
- successful completion of 4 assignments as part of Module 2: Facilitated Walk-through.
I noticed that the "Module 2: Facilitated Learning Workshop" is held at Asian Timing, is there any timing for me as I reside outside of the Asia Pacific Region?
- The timing of the sessions are catered for two zones:
- US/ Europe/ Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- The time of the 1-hour online workshop is set at Singapore Timing which is Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT) + 8 hours.
- 14:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 11:30 (am) as Mumbai is GMT+5.5 Hours
- 22:00 (pm) Singapore (SG) Time is 17:00 (pm) as Kenya is GMT-5 Hours
What Certificates will I be Receiving Upon Competing the course?
As the blended learning course is conducted over a period of 10 to 12 weeks, you will be expected to receive certificate of completion (COC) and an initial "Business Continuity Certified Planner" certification.
Learn more by reading about What Certificates Will I Receive After Completing BCM-300 (Blended Learning)?
Let us know if you need further clarifications, and we'll be glad to help.
For further understanding of this course, reading this article on " Embarking Your BCM Learning Journey by Attending the Intermediate Course" .